At Hotel Bellamar we are fully committed to the preservation of the environment and, for this reason, we try to minimise the impact of our daily activity on our surroundings by taking the following measures:
- Implementation of LED lighting and low consumption in all hotel facilities.
- Heating of indoor swimming pools and domestic hot water using solar thermal energy.
- Installation of photovoltaic solar collection systems.
- Centralised air conditioning system.
- Insulation in enclosures: Climalit glass.
- Rigorous reduction of the greatest possible number of plastics in all areas of the hotel.
- Water saving devices in rooms.
- Transformation of installations for the use of more efficient and less polluting fuels.
- Change of towels and sheets on request.
- Drip irrigation in gardens.
- Selective treatment and classification of waste for recycling.
In order to achieve this objective, we trust we can count on your collaboration. Thank you very much.